2/15/2016

VINE FRUITS stem and leaves

Today I am going to show you my progress in the Vine Fruits table runner from the book 



For stem I chose from the beginning  to fix it with this stitch called Buttonhole .
 For the  leaves I was planning to turn the seams under , but by mistakes I ironed the fusible web over all the green fabric!! so I have to change my plan 

I cut over the out lines of the leaves , ironed, and with machine zig zag stitches I added  them to the background 


I chose the smallest zig zag and the number one as for the stitches size

Here is the stem with leaves comes alive 



that was for last week 

and here is the stage I am in "Flowers"


 This time i turn the seems under and fix them with small hidden stitches.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to see your comment