1/25/2015

Paint Box

 First step 

I will make oh, Fransson with a friend as I mention before so I began 2 days ago with  paper to check if my solid fabrics enough .  


green is the length of stripes 
orange is the width of stripes 

And yes, all the 9 patches from solid and the same from printed fabrics for one 6 1/2 finished block

Then I cut my first solid round and  printed fabrics for the second round 



Okay here are the numbers over the fabrics showing  the order of fixing stripes clockwise.


P.S.  My solids are  thick enough I think I will add 1/4" for the width on number 7 and 8 in the picture (up) to balance the loss of width during overlapping  



First attempt in reds 

On Friday will show first 10 blocks 

Check here please and put your lovely comments  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to see your comment